Cart is empty
Schoolhouse Patina Copper Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
The classic look of an early 20th century schoolhouse shade in a handsome stem mount fixture with a vintage patina finish! American made and offered in two shade sizes, this beautiful pendant will provide a soft glow to your dining room table, kitchen island, bedroom, or hall.
- Small Glass: 10" Dia. x 6½" H
- Large Glass: 14" Dia. x 8¼" H
- Small Fixture Dimensions: 10" W x 14¼" H
- Large Fixture Dimensions: 14" W x 16¼" H
- Finish: Patina
- Material: Solid Copper with Opal Glass Shade Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Mounting: Stem Mounted; 3" Stem Mount Included (Additional Lengths Available)
- Fitter: 6" W x 4" H
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.