Cart is empty
The Schoolhouse Patina Copper Stem Light
Please note that the small and large schoolhouse glass is on backorder until May 20th, 2016. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
With classic early 20th century styles, this schoolhouse shade is attached to a sturdy stem mount fixture. And now these schoolhouse pendants incorporate the timeless look of copper, featuring a vintage patina finish! Schoolhouse shades give any room a retro feel, adding to your space's overall style. For residential lighting, add this schoolhouse pendant to living rooms, dining rooms, kitchen islands, bedrooms, or hallways. Or add schoolhouse shades as restaurant lighting—perfect for illuminating tables, creating a warm atmosphere.
American made and handcrafted this ceiling light is handcrafted, available as two sizes of schoolhouse shades. The Schoolhouse Patina Copper Stem Light adds vintage charm to any space!
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"||Small Fixture Dimensions: W 10" x H 14 ¼"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"||Large Fixture Dimensions: W 14" x H 16 ¼"|
- Finish: Patina
- Material: Solid Copper with Opal Glass Shade Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Mounting: Stem Mounted; 3" Stem Mount Included (Additional Lengths Available)
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.