Cart is empty
The Schoolhouse Patina Copper Stem Light
The classic look of an early 20th century schoolhouse shade in a handsome stem mount fixture with a vintage patina finish! American made and offered in two shade sizes, this beautiful pendant will provide a soft glow to your dining room table, kitchen island, bedroom, or hall.
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"||Small Fixture Dimensions: W 10" x H 14 ¼"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"||Large Fixture Dimensions: W 14" x H 16 ¼"|
- Finish: Patina
- Material: Solid Copper with Opal Glass Shade Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Mounting: Stem Mounted; 3" Stem Mount Included (Additional Lengths Available)
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.