Cart is empty
The Academia Clear Schoolhouse Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Academia Schoolhouse Gooseneck Light takes all the charm of the early 20th century schoolhouse shades and pairs it with a classic gooseneck arm! This decorative wall light features a hand-crafted glass globe and industrial fitter extended from a barn style gooseneck arm. Give the clear globe a touch of color, opting for a painted stripe of color best suiting your home's decor.
Suitable for damp locations such as screened porches and entryways, schoolhouse lighting suits almost any location. This wall lighting adds the classic look of vintage lighting to living rooms, kitchens, and hallways. Or include the Academia to commercial lighting plans, functioning as retail and restaurant lighting.
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"|
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Glass: Clear
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.