Cart is empty
The Clear Schoolhouse Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
A new twist on 1930s-style schoolhouse shades, the Clear Schoolhouse Chain Hung Pendant is hand-blown from clear glass and mounted to a single chain for vintage ceiling or swag lighting. Schoolhouse lighting fits into almost any decor. You can customize this classic schoolhouse light with hand-painted opaque bands and chain options, matching your stylistic needs.
American made lighting manufactured using high quality materials, this single chain pendant is damp rated for covered porches as well as interior spaces such as kitchens and dining rooms. Commercial spaces such as boutique and antique stores would benefit from this vintage-inspired ceiling light!
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 10"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.
Click button to post comments.