Cart is empty
The Dean Clear Schoolhouse Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Schoolhouse shades came into fashion in the early 20th century, when bare bulbs were first covered by glass globes. Often seen in public buildings, this schoolhouse light has a style all of its own. By incorporating the look of vintage lighting into modern spaces your decor becomes one-of-a-kind! Ideal for kitchen lighting in residential spaces, the Dean Clear Schoolhouse Stem Mount Light also suits commercial lighting applications!
This ceiling light is suspended from an industrial stem mount, resulting in a durable lighting fixture. With a variety of customization options available, schoolhouse pendants take on the look of your space. Durable and stylish, this American made lighting is the quintessential schoolhouse style!
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"||Small Fixture Dimensions: W 10" x H 14 ¼"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia 14"||Large Fixture Dimensions: W 14" x H 17 ¼"|
- Mounting: Stem Mounted; 3" Stem Mount Included (Additional Lengths Available)
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Glass: Clear
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.