Cart is empty
The Senior 4-Light Clear Schoolhouse Chandelier
Finish Chart / Features
A beautiful example of classic electric light fixtures from the early 20th century, the Senior 4-Light Schoolhouse Chandelier features curved, industrial mount arms dropping down to four glass schoolhouse shades. This ceiling pendant lighting becomes a focal point anywhere it's placed. Making a stunning addition to any room, schoolhouse pendants bring their vintage styles to contemporary spaces. Suiting classically styled farmhouses, schoolhouse lighting also gives a nostalgic edge to more modern designs, combining both worlds.
Customize this American made classic schoolhouse fixture with small or large glass globes, whichever best suits your space. Give the glass globes a touch of color with hand-painted stripes. You can select the color, not just for the stripes, but also the stem mount.
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Fixture Dimensions: W 37 ¼" x H 15 ¾" x L 37 ¼" | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Fixture Dimensions: W 39 ¼" x H 17 ¾" x L 39 ¼" | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Glass: Clear
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 4
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.