Cart is empty
The Principal Clear Schoolhouse Semi-Flush Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Give any space the look of vintage lighting with the Principal Clear Schoolhouse Semi-Flush Mounting Light. These beautiful hand-blown clear glass globes are suspended as flush mount lighting, perfect for low ceilings and tight spaces. Add a hand-painted stripe to the clear glass globe, giving your light a distinctive feel. With several powder coats available, this flush mount pendant can match any interior design. Choose small or large globes to bring the classic look of schoolhouse lighting to basements or living rooms with shallow ceilings!
An American made lighting fixture, all schoolhouse lights are hand-assembled and painted, resulting in a durable fixture capable of providing a lifetime of service.
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"|
- Mounting: Flush Mount
- Fitter: 6" W x 4" H
- Ceiling Canopy: W 5 ¼" x H 3 ½"
- Glass: Clear
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.