Cart is empty
The Rugby Clear Schoolhouse Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Charming American made lighting, the Rugby Schoolhouse Sconce features a hand-blown, clear glass globe mounted to slender gooseneck style wall mount. Taking inspiration from vintage lighting from the earth 20th century, this schoolhouse light is perfect for your entryway, hall, or bath. The perfect wall sconce for a home's interior, add this wall light to hallways or living rooms.
Multiple finish options are available for the Rugby Schoolhouse Sconce including custom colors! Or include the cord & plug option, which includes a two-pronged plug-in cord and an on/off switch.
- Shade Size: W 10 ¾" x OAH 17" x Proj. 10 ¾"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Glass: Clear
- Mounting: Wall Mount
- Back Plate Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.