Cart is empty
The Schoolhouse Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The classic look of 1930s schoolhouse lighting fixtures combined with a vintage chain mounting gives you one period-authentic pendant! Hang the Schoolhouse Chain Hung Pendant in the kitchen, dining room or even the screened porch thanks to its damp rating. This schoolhouse light comes with custom bands and chain options so you can create a one-of-a-kind look for your home.
American made lighting manufactured from quality materials and featuring a hand-blown glass shade, this vintage schoolhouse pendant will add industrial style to commercial settings too. Consider the unique look of schoolhouse shades for restaurants, boutique stores, and coffee shops.
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord.
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.