Cart is empty
The Junior 4-Light Clear Schoolhouse Chandelier
Finish Chart / Features
Channeling large, 19th Century glass fixtures, our Junior 4-Light Schoolhouse Chandelier marries classic, clear glass schoolhouse globes with a neo-industrial mount. This early electric schoolhouse fixture makes a statement over dining room tables, pool tables, and kitchen islands. Or add schoolhouse lighting to commercial lighting plans, functioning as retail or restaurant lighting.
Choose a large fixture or a small one—whatever best suits your space. Select the color of the powder coat finish, as well as the color of the painted band. All schoolhouse lighting is built in America and offers years of service.
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Fixture Dimensions: W 39" x H 12 ½" x L 39" | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Fixture Fimensions: W 41" x H 14 ½" x L 41" | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Glass: Clear
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 4
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.