Cart is empty
The Magnolia Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Influenced by vintage lighting, the Magnolia Pendant provides a one-of-a-kind charm to houses or commercial spaces. With a shallow bowl shade and turnkey on/off switch, this fixture displays an industrial style. However, this pendant lighting isn't limited by this look. Instead, the Magnolia becomes a fashionable focal point in living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms. As restaurant lighting, this pendant can cast an intimate glow above tables, creating an unparalleled ambiance.
With an assortment of customization options available, this pendant light meets the needs of almost any space. Several shade sizes are available, and this ceiling light can be either stem or cord mounted. To further elevate the retro vibe, consider Edison Light Bulbs.
|Small Shade: Dia. 10" x Min. H 6 ¾" x Max. H 71 ¾"|
|Medium Shade: Dia. 12" x Min. H 7" x Max H. 72"|
|Large Shade: Dia. 15" x Min H. 7 ¼" x Max H. 72 ¼"|
- Mounting: 5 ½' of Cloth Cord, 11' of Cloth Cord or Stem Mounted
- Canopy: 5 ½" Dia. Hang Straight Canopy
- Finish: Aged Brass, Old Bronze, Historic Nickel or Polished Nickel
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Nostalgic Edison Bulb Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- UL Listed for Dry Location Use
- Copper Stem Mount Available - Please Call for Pricing
- Included: Paddle On/Off Switch, (1) 6" (1) 12" (2) 18" Stems (When Stem Mounting is Chosen)
- Imported Fixture
Click button to post comments.