Cart is empty
The Art Deco Round Globe Schoolhouse Light
Finish Chart / Features
Please note the following backorder dates:
- Polished Nickel - February 10th, 2015 unconfirmed
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Add a touch of opal elegance with the The Art Deco Round Globe Schoolhouse Light. This cased glass pendant channels art deco style and is relevant for transitional spaces. Consider this glass globe fixture for kitchens, hallways, or entryways in both residential and commercial settings.
|Small Shade: W 11" x Min H. 19 ¼" to Max H. 73 ¼"||Max Wattage Per Socket: 75w Standard Incandescent|
|Medium Shade: W 14" x Min H. 23 ½" to Max H. 77 ¼"||Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent|
|Large Shade: W 17" x Min H. 26 ¼" to Max. H 80 ¼"||Max Wattage Per Socket: 150w Standard Incandescent|
- Mounting: Stem Mounted - Includes (1) 3" Stem, (1) 6" Stem, (1) 12" Stem and (2) 18" Stems
- Canopy: 5 ½" Diameter
- Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze or Polished Nickel
- Glass: Opal Glossy
- Max Wattage Per Socket: Varies with Shade Size (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- UL Listed for Dry Location Use
- Imported Fixture
Click button to post comments.