Cart is empty
The Falmouth Entry Light
Finish Chart / Features
Tight spaces often require flush-mounted fixtures but who says you have to sacrifice style? The Falmouth Entry Light is a handsome addition to hallways, foyers, bedrooms, and closets that need overhead lighting. With Early American flair, this light features a bottom door which makes removing the glass panels for cleaning a breeze. Choose from several glass options!
|9" Shade: W 9" x H 4" x Dia. 9"|
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 4 ¾" x Dia. 11"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Flush Mounted
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1 (small), 2 (large)
- Use: UL and CUL Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. Our brass is composed of 70% copper.
- Fixtures ship within 5-7 business days.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
- Imported Fixture
Click button to post comments.