Cart is empty
The Sydney Flush Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
By combining nautical stylings with an industrial warehouse shade, the Sydney bridges the gap between the various worlds of industrial lighting. The Sydney reflects both the styles and durability possessed by vintage lights. This flush mount lighting stands up to the various challenges it faces throughout its life. Constructed entirely by hand, this pendant reflects the quality of American made lighting. The Sydney lasts for generations in any setting — both indoor and outdoor!
Hugging the ceiling, the Sydney is hung from a space-saving flush mount. The cast guard-and-glass pendant makes up the base of the fixture which is completed with a traditional RLM warehouse shade. This allows any space to receive both the style and durability found exclusively in industrial lighting fixtures. Dictate the overall style of your pendant lighting with the finish color. Let it blend in with the rest of your decor or select a vibrant option to create stunning focal point. Match the cast guard and shade together. Or mix and match for a truly unique flush mount pendant!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 11 ¼"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 12"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Flush Mount
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter x 1'' H
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.