Cart is empty
Benjamin® Aero Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
In an era where lighting greatly impacted the quality of manufacturing environments, the shallow bowl light was invented to provide an accurate spread of light over large spaces. The Benjamin® Aero features a popular stacked neck design and a sleek flared base that was common in early 20th century factory lighting.
The formal look of a stem-mount pendant combined with the modern styling of an RLM-inspired warehouse shade makes this quality barn light ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications! Three shade sizes are available along with an assortment of shiny and durable porcelain enamel finish colors. All of our porcelain barn lights are American-made and spun from commercial grade steel. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.