Cart is empty
Benjamin® Dino Porcelain Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Benjamin® Dino mimics the vintage barn light design of the larger Benjamin® Sky Chief, in a compact form. By combining a commercial grade steel shade with layers of porcelain enamel exterior, the Benjamin™ Dino Stem Mount provides plenty of light wherever you need a high quality, American made fixture.
Take this period pendant light and make it your own! The Benjamin™ Dino is appropriate for both interior and exterior pendant lighting and comes in multiple sizes with a plethora of color and accessory options that will suit your lighting scheme. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.