Cart is empty
Benjamin® Dino Porcelain Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Benjamin™ Dino mimics the vintage barn light design of the larger Benjamin™ Sky Chief, in a compact form. By combining a commercial grade steel shade with layers of porcelain enamel exterior, the Benjamin™ Dino Stem Mount provides plenty of light wherever you need a high quality, American made fixture.
Take this period pendant light and make it your own! The Benjamin™ Dino is appropriate for both interior and exterior pendant lighting and comes in multiple sizes with a plethora of color and accessory options that will suit your lighting scheme. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
12" Benjamin Dino Porcelain Stem Light, 550-Yellow, Mounting in 510-Yellow PTMP
Click button to post comments.