Cart is empty
Benjamin® Union Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Benjamin® Union features a tall, stacked neck design with a base that curves out to a traditional warehouse shade and industrial stem mount. Hand-spun by our local artisans, this RLM warehouse shade comes in a variety of sizes. From a compact 10" shade to a hefty 16," this barn pendant’s applications are practically endless!
Our hand-applied porcelain enamel finish carries on the tradition of early American factory light fixtures. The Benjamin® Union’s heavy duty finish comes in a plethora of vibrant hues and is hand-applied to establish a long lasting, rugged surface. Ranging from vintage style kitchen lighting to porcelain barn pendants, this durable industrial pendant lighting pays homage to its utilitarian roots with robust elegance.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.