Cart is empty
Benjamin® Sky Chief Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Benjamin® Sky Chief is based on original vintage barn light designs and is now available in five sizes! Constructed of commercial grade steel with a tough porcelain enamel finish, the Sky Chief is stem mounted for added durability within garages, porches, or warehouses. Its high quality, porcelain enamel finish will stand up to years of hard use making these lights perfect for both residential and commercial purposes! Read More>
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7 ½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7 ¾"H|
|18" Shade: 18"W x 8 ½"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 9 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
16" Benjamin Sky Chief Porcelain Stem Mount Light, 355-Jadite, 18" Stem, 975-Galvanized