Cart is empty
Benjamin® Sky Chief Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
RLM barn lighting rose in popularity during the 1930s as resilient light fixtures that could withstand nearly any environment. This was attributed to the barn light's steel shades and vitreous enamel coatings. Barn Light Electric has recaptured that successful formula with our classic Benjamin® Sky Chief. Hand-spun from commercial grade steel, this porcelain barn light carries on the hard-wearing spirit of its predecessors in a modern stem mounted pendant.
Rated for wet locations, the Benjamin® Sky Chief makes a stately piece for horse barns and home exteriors but can also be hung as an indoor stem pendant. Customize your barn lights with a variety of shade, finish, and accessory options. If you are looking for an energy efficient alternative, check out our Benjamin® Sky Chief LED Pendant! Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 8 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.