Cart is empty
Benjamin® Bomber Porcelain Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
With the Benjamin™ Bomber, you can fully customize the length of the stem plus choose one of our gorgeous and durable porcelain enamel finish colors! Stem mount light fixtures are best suited for outdoor areas that might be subject to rain, snow, or winds as the brushed aluminum stem will keep all interior wiring safe and dry. And the tough yet shiny porcelain enamel coating will withstand decades of use no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. For a complementary look, check out the Goodrich™ Bomber Porcelain Gooseneck Light. Read More>
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H|
|13" Shade: 13"W x 6"H|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Both the Cast Guard & Glass and the Wire Guard & Glass are NOT available with the 11" Shade.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
17" Benjamin Bomber, 355-Jadite, Mounting in 980-Brushed Aluminum