Cart is empty
Benjamin® Bomber Porcelain Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
Our Benjamin® Bomber carries on the tradition of porcelain enamel RLM lighting with a sleek and curvacious form. Each Benjamin® Bomber is hand-spun from commercial grade steel and coated with layers of vitreous enamel finish that, when cooked, creates a ultra durable finish with glassy shine that will withstand decades and decades of use. This stem mount light fixture is best suited for outdoor areas that might be subject to rain, snow, or winds as the brushed aluminum stem will keep all interior wiring safe and dry.
Customize your Benjamin® Bomber barn lights by selecting from our collection of premium porcelain finishes, lighting accessories, and heavy-duty stem mount lengths. For a complementary look, check out the Goodrich® Bomber Porcelain Gooseneck Light. Read More>
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Both the Cast Guard & Glass and the Wire Guard & Glass are NOT available with the 11" Shade.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.