Cart is empty
Benjamin® Avalon Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Benjamin® Avalon Pendant takes its form after antique gas station lights and factory lighting. Its sleek shade is hand-crafted out of commercial grade steel treated with three coats of porcelain enamel. This glassy surface, while beautiful, is shatter-proof and easy to clean. Our industrial stem mount adds extra protection around this fixture's wiring, making it a smart fixture for interior and exteriors.
With three shade sizes to choose from and an array of brilliant porcelain enamel finish colors, your Avalon can have a personality all its own. Consider adding a wire cage or cast guard and glass to give this light some vintage style. Its durable porcelain finish will never fade or corrode and can be maintained with a simple soap-and-water clean up.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.