Cart is empty
Benjamin® Conoco Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
The sleek, minimal design of the Benjamin® Conoco Porcelain Stem Mount Pendant lends an elegant air to any room. Its flat cone shade design was inspired by historic factory lighting common in the early 20th Century, when functional lighting powered the workspace.
Hand-spun by our local artisans, this American made beauty will give you a lifetime of use thanks to its shatter-proof porcelain enamel finish bonded to a commercial-grade steel shade. The stem mount is perfect for damp locations and gives you control over cusom options including a flush mount stems and angled shade canopies.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 1 ¾"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 1 ¾"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 2 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- We recommend pairing this fixture with a Nostalgic Edison Bulb!
Click button to post comments.