Cart is empty
Benjamin® Dominion Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
In early-American manufacturing plants, good lighting was essential. Among the growing varieties in Reflector Luminaire Manufacturers (RLM) Lights, the shallow bowl was often utalized for its wide light spread. Porcelain enamel was the go-to finish to create easy to clean, shatter-proof coatings on these shades.
Inspired by vintage porcelain pendant lights, our Benjamin® Dominion Stem Mount Light features an American made, hand-spun shallow bowl shade and rugged stem mount. With its sleek, flared shade, this porcelain barn light adds a modern touch to dining rooms and kitchens and would be a perfect light over a pool table! Our triple-dipped porcelain enamel finish also makes this fixture an excellent choice for commercial lighting plans.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 6 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.