Cart is empty
Benjamin® Gilmore 2-Light Porcelain Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Add some industrial styling to your space with the rugged Benjamin® Gilmore 2-Light Porcelain Stem Mount Pendant. Featuring two hand spun, porcelain enamel shades, the Gilmore provides plenty of light to work spaces, garages, kitchen islands, and more.
The Benjamin® name has long been known for quality lighting and this RLM warehouse shade chandelier is no excpetion. Customize this American made light with finish color, stem and arm length, or add a cast guard and glass for a vintage touch.
- Shade Size: 2 - W 16" x H 7 ½"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Arms: 2 - Brushed Aluminum Arms - 3/4" IP (Available in 18" and 24" Lengths)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼ Diameter (Standard)
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.