Cart is empty
Benjamin® Hancock 3-Light Porcelain Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Three hand-crafted RLM shades are fitted to a sturdy stem mount in this American-made barn chandelier. Reflecting a wide span of light, this rugged ceiling pendant light is made from commercial grade steel and finished with a high-gloss porcelain enamel glass that is baked on so it will never fade or corrode.
Perfect for a billiard table, trestle table, or long countertop, this barn chandelier is rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too. Customize with finish and mounting options to suit any dècor!
- Shade Size: (3) - W 12" x H 7 ¾" Shades
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Arms: 3/4" IP (Available in 18" and 24" Lengths)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼ Diameter (Standard)
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 3
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Location
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.