Cart is empty
Benjamin® Marathon Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Combine a sleek modern shade with a high gloss porcelain enamel finish and you get the classic yet updated look of the Benjamin® Marathon! The sturdy stem mount protects the wiring making this ceiling pendant perfect for wet or damp locations like porches, breezeways, or screened rooms.
The American-made Marathon comes with dozens of customizing options including a wire cage, cast guard and glass, and a variety of durable porcelain finish colors.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.