Cart is empty
Benjamin® Marathon Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Combine a sleek modern warehouse shade with a high gloss porcelain enamel finish and you get the classic yet updated look of the Benjamin® Marathon! The sturdy stem mount protects the wiring making this ceiling pendant perfect for wet or damp locations like porches, breezeways, or screened rooms. Or bring industrial pendant lighting inside your home, adding the Benjamin® Marathon to kitchens or living rooms. Additionally, choose the flush mount option, allowing you to bring this pendant lighting to areas with low ceilings.
The American-made Marathon comes with dozens of customizing options including a wire cage, cast guard and glass, and a variety of durable porcelain finish colors.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.