Cart is empty
Benjamin® Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
With its shallow, wavy shade, this classic light reminds us of the gas station lights of the early 20th century. This decorative retro light will add a whimsical touch to your home or commercial business. Offered in three mid-sized shades, the Seaside Radial Wave pendant can be finished in dozens of ways to suit your particular space.
The stem mounting is perfect for damp or wet locations so consider it for covered walkways, business entryways, and porches. Its tough, American-made porcelain enamel coating will provide long term service in residential and commercial settings! And don't forget to check out the matching Goodrich® Radial Wave Gooseneck and Wheeler® Radial Wave Wall Sconce!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.