Cart is empty
Benjamin® Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
All that's missing is the salt air whenever you hang this beautiful Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Pendant! With its shallow, wavy shade, this classic light reminds us of the gas station lights of the early 20th century. This decorative retro light will add a whimsical touch to your home or commercial business. Offered in three mid-sized shades, the Seaside Radial Wave pendant can be finished in dozens of ways to suit your particular space.
The stem mounting is perfect for damp or wet locations so consider it for covered walkways, business entrys, and porches. Its tough, American-made porcelain enamel coating will never fade or corrode to provide a lifetime of use. And don't forget to check out the matching Goodrich™ Radial Wave Gooseneck and Wheeler™ Radial Wave Wall Sconce!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent when cast guard option is added.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.