Cart is empty
Benjamin® Signal 2-Light Porcelain Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Benjamin® Signal 2-Light Porcelain Stem Mount Pendant is a unique ceiling light that would be suitable in many spaces throughout the home. While this style of lighting was originally used in agricultural and industrial environments, it has found its way into kitchens, man caves, and garages.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel and finished with high gloss porcelain enamel glass, this American made RLM style chandelier will last for generations with no fading or corroding and is simple to maintain. Read More>
- Shade Size: (2) - W 17" x H 8 ⅛"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Arms: 2 - Brushed Aluminum Arms - 3/4" IP (Available in 18" and 24" Lengths)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼ Diameter (Standard)
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.