Cart is empty
Benjamin® Sinclair Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Our very popular Sinclair Industrial Pendant is now available as a stem mount! For those who like a more formal look to their pendant lighting, the American made Benjamin® Sinclair Porcelain Stem Mount Light will bring loads of vintage industrial style to the table. Or to the kitchen counter!
This sleek, shallow bowl warehouse shade has roots in early 20th century industrial lighting styles and is hand spun from commercial grade steel. The porcelain enamel finish is baked on to produce a high gloss finish that will never fade or corrode and provides a lifetime of service.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.