Cart is empty
Benjamin® Speedway 2-Light Porcelain Shallow Bowl Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Our Benjamin® Speedway 2-Light Porcelain Pendant offers twice the light with its two stylish and mid sized Aero shades. With roots in the industrial lighting of the early 1930s, this double light chandelier could be found in open, high ceiling kitchens, entryways, game rooms or workshops.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel and coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass, this ceiling light is rugged, easy to clean, and will keep its brilliant shine for years to come. Read More>
- Shade Size: (2) - W 12" x H 6 ⅜"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Arms: 2 - Brushed Aluminum Arms - 3/4" IP (Available in 18" and 24" Lengths)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼ Diameter (Standard)
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.