Cart is empty
Benjamin® Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Porcelain Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Benjamin® name has been synonymous with quality lighting since the early 20th century. And our Benjamin® Sterling Deep Cone Reflector displays its classic roots but with a sleek, modern styling. This flared cone shade features a deep neck and wide shade that comes in three sizes and a rainbow of brilliant porcelain enamel finish colors.
Hand crafted right here in America from commercial grade steel, this retro ceiling light is finished with a long-lasting and brilliant porcelain enamel coating that will never fade!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.