Cart is empty
Benjamin® Wilcox Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Before barn lighting was en vogue, RLM style lights served as manufacturing factory essentials. The deep bowl RLM pendant was created to reflect concentrated light on to work areas that needed ample illumination. Porcelain enamel was the RLM light finish of choice due to its high quality and easy-to-clean surface. Pipe, or stem mounting, was used to protect wiring in any weather condition. Our Benjamin® Wilcox carries on the look of vintage deep bowls for modern work places and home spaces.
Customize your deep bowl barn light from a rainbow of durable porcelain enamel finishes. For extra industrial edge, select from our wire cage and guard and glass accessories! Read More>
|08" Shade: W 08" x H 8¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 9"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12¾"|
|20" Shade: W 20 ¼" x H 16 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.