Cart is empty
Benjamin® Wilcox Porcelain Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Before barn lighting was en vogue, RLM style lights served as manufacturing factory essentials. The deep bowl RLM pendant was created to reflect concentrated light on to work areas that needed ample illumination. Porcelain enamel was the RLM light finish of choice due to its shatter proof quality and easy-to-clean surface. Pipe, or stem mounting was used to protect wiring in any weather condition. Our Benjamin® Wilcox carries on the look of vintage deep bowls for modern work places and home spaces.
Customize your deep bowl barn light from a rainbow of durable porcelain enamel finishes. For extra industrial edge, select from our wire cage and guard and glass accessories! Read More>
|08" Shade: W 08" x H 8¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 9"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 11¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
10" Benjamin Wilcox Porcelain Pendant, 355-Jadite, Flush Mounted
Click button to post comments.