Cart is empty
Conoco Graniteware Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In 1892 manufacturers started production of graniteware in Granite City, Illinois. Since then craftsmen have made everything from graniteware pots to pitchers & cups. Drawing inspiration from this classic look we created the Conoco Graniteware Stem & Loop Porcelain Pendant. Add a sprinkle of vintage flavor to your favorite space with one of these graniteware finish pendants!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 3 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple Graniteware Finishes (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Graniteware finishes are uniquely designed. No two shades are alike.
12" Conoco Stem & Loop, 460-Red with White Confetti, Mounting in Nickel, Black Cord
Click button to post comments.