Cart is empty
Conoco Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Ever wanted the classic look of a stem-mounted pendant but the flexibility of a cord-hung fixture? Now you can have both! We have adapted our popular Conoco Pendant with a combination cord and stem mounting. The Conoco Stem and Loop Pendant has a stem mount with flexible cording at the top and bottom of the stem to allow a bit of movement. The traditional stem mount takes on a more casual look with this unique adaptation.
Enjoy the wide spread of light with this sleek shallow bowl shade available in three shade sizes and a variety of beautiful finish colors. This vintage industrial pendant light will brighten any residential or commercial setting with its unique look. Free shipping!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 3 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
10" Conoco Stem & Loop Pendant, 850-Graphite, Mounting in Natural Brass, Nostalgic Edison 20 Watt Hairpin Bulb
Click button to post comments.