Cart is empty
Sinclair Stem & Loop Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
In the early 20th century, industrial lighting was crafted for the safety and comfort of the factory worker. Exposed filament bulb pendants were replaced by hanging lamps that featured shallow shades to reduce glare and keep the light on the work, not the workman. We've carried this elegant and ingenious concept into our classic Sinclair Stem & Loop Pendant.
This custom light fixture comes with a simple nickel or brass stem affixed to two loops, a flexible mount that is perfect for slanted ceilings. Our beautiful Sinclair shade is hand-crafted from solid steel and coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass to produce a high-gloss finish that will last for years.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 8 ½"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 8 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem & Loop (Various Lengths Available)
- Stem & Canopy Finish: Nickel or Natural Brass
- Cord Options: Black or Putty Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.