Cart is empty
The Fire Chief Porcelain Sign Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Fire Chief Porcelain Sign Light offers utilitarian functionality with five-alarm style. The angled shape of this gooseneck sign light and its customizable gooseneck arm allow the spot light to extend outward from the mounting surface to properly highlight artwork, a business storefront, landscaping, or commercial signage.
Hand crafted from commercial grade materials, this American made exterior light is coated with two layers of porcelain enamel glass which is baked on to create a glossy and durable finish. Porcelain enamel sign lighting is stylish enough for residential use and rugged enough to last for years in a commercial setting. Read More>
This product was featured on TLC's Bakery Boss! Read more>
|08" Shade: W 08" x H 08" (Guard & Glass Not Available on 8")|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 10 ½"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 12"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 14 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.