Cart is empty
Goodrich® Aero Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The classic barn light updated with a fresh, modern style! The Goodrich® Aero Porcelain Gooseneck Light features a stacked neck design and a sleek flared base that comes in three mid-sized shades. This American-made wall light is hand spun from commercial grade steel then finished with your choice of brilliant porcelain enamel colors that will last in nearly any environment.
Choose from a variety of options including a range of gooseneck arm styles or perhaps a wire cage or cast guard and glass for a hint of vintage style. Porcelain enamel gooseneck lights are a smart choice for commercial lighting applications thanks to their rugged construction and hard-as-nails finish. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.