Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Aero Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The classic barn light updated with a fresh, modern style! The Goodrich™ Aero Porcelain Gooseneck Light features a stacked neck design and a sleek flared base that comes in three mid-sized shades. This American-made wall light is hand spun from commercial grade steel then finished with your choice of brilliant porcelain enamel colors that will never fade or corrode no matter what the environment.
Choose from a variety of options including a range of gooseneck arm styles or perhaps a wire cage or cast guard and glass for a hint of vintage style. Porcelain enamel gooseneck lights are a smart choice for commercial lighting applications thanks to their rugged construction and hard-as-nails finish. Free shipping and hassle free returns too! Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
12" Goodrich Aero in 455-Cherry Red, G15 Gooseneck Arm in 980-Brushed Aluminum
Click button to post comments.