Cart is empty
Goodrich® Aero Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The classic barn light updated with a fresh, modern style! The Goodrich® Aero Porcelain Gooseneck Light features a stacked neck design and a sleek flared base that comes in three mid-sized shades. This American-made wall light is hand spun from commercial grade steel then finished with your choice of brilliant porcelain enamel colors that will never fade or corrode no matter what the environment.
Choose from a variety of options including a range of gooseneck arm styles or perhaps a wire cage or cast guard and glass for a hint of vintage style. Porcelain enamel gooseneck lights are a smart choice for commercial lighting applications thanks to their rugged construction and hard-as-nails finish. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.