Cart is empty
Goodrich® Dino Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
As homeowners and commercial builders have discovered, porcelain barn lights add a one-of-a-kind touch to any space. And the Goodrich® name has been synonymous with quality, American made porcelain gooseneck lighting for almost a century. The Goodrich® Dino takes its design cues from the larger Goodrich® Sky Chief and its classic RLM warehouse shade style, but is crafted in a smaller form.
The Goodrich® Dino should be considered when shopping for front porch or garage lighting in residential settings and is rugged enough for commercial lighting needs as well. Now available in two shade sizes and a variety of gorgeous, yet durable, porcelain finish colors, this industrial wall light can be customized to suit any decor. Read More>
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.