Cart is empty
Goodrich® Dino Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
As homeowners and commercial builders have discovered, porcelain barn lights add a one-of-a-kind touch to any space. And the Goodrich® name has been synonymous with quality, American made porcelain gooseneck lighting for almost a century. The Goodrich® Dino takes its design cues from the larger Goodrich® Sky Chief and its classic RLM warehouse shade style, but is crafted in a smaller form.
The Goodrich® Dino should be considered when shopping for front porch or garage lighting in residential settings and is rugged enough for commercial lighting needs as well. Now available in two shade sizes and a variety of gorgeous, never-fade porcelain finish colors, this industrial wall light can be customized to suit any decor.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
12" Goodrich® Dino Porcelain Gooseneck Light, 150-Black, G15 Gooseneck Arm in 980-Brushed Aluminum
Click button to post comments.