Cart is empty
Goodrich® Bomber Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Once available only in a 17" size, the Goodrich® Bomber now comes in four shade sizes starting at 11" up to the popular 17" size. The Bomber finds inspiration in vintage wall lighting, able to quickly become the focal point of any outdoor space ranging from porches and garages to restaurants and other commercial lighting settings.
The tough porcelain enamel finish on this American made barn light is baked on to a high gloss finish that will never fade or corrode and will give you a lifetime of use. Customize with color, arm style, and other options including a dusk-to-dawn sensor that guarantees your light comes on at dusk and off at dawn even when you're away. For coordinating pendant lighting, consider the Benjamin® Bomber Porcelain Stem Mount Light or the Ivanhoe® Bomber Porcelain Pendant Light.
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Dia.
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: The Cast Guard & Glass is NOT available with the 11" Shade.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.