Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Bomber Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Once available only in a 17" size, the Goodrich™ Bomber now comes in four shade sizes starting at 11" up to the popular 17" size. The Bomber is the deepest porcelain gooseneck we sell and it will quickly become the focal point of any outdoor space from porches and garages to restaurants and other commercial settings. The tough porcelain enamel finish on this classic light will give you a lifetime of use! For coordinating pendant lighting, consider the Benjamin™ Bomber Porcelain Stem Mount Light or the Ivanhoe™ Bomber Cord Hung Pendant. Read More>
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Both the Cast Guard & Glass and the Wire Guard & Glass are NOT available with the 11" Shade.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
15" Goodrich Bomber Porcelain Gooseneck Light, 750-Cobalt Blue, G22 Gooseneck Arm, 710-Cobalt PTMP