Cart is empty
Goodrich® Avalon Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
If you're looking for a sleek, mid-sized RLM warehouse shade, then the Goodrich® Avalon Porcelain Gooseneck Light is a lovely choice! With plenty of classic gooseneck charm, the Avalon makes a stunning addition to garages and decks or any outdoor location. This American made industrial farmhouse lighting fixture is hand crafted from commercial grade steel and can be finished in one of our high gloss porcelain enamel finish colors.
You can further customize this gooseneck barn light with your choice of gooseneck arm style and finish. With a durable finish that will never fade or corrode, the Avalon is perfect for commercial lighting venues such as restaurants, retail stores, and work sites.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 6 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.