Cart is empty
Goodrich® Conoco Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Combine the strength of commercial grade steel and porcelain enamel and you get an American made gooseneck light that will withstand years of use in nearly any location! The Goodrich® Conoco Porcelain Gooseneck Light will make a handsome addition to garages, workshops, and porches with its wide span of light and three shade sizes.
Thanks to the durability and high gloss finish of the porcelain enamel coating on this shallow cone barn light, the Conoco Gooseneck is a great choice for commercial lighting applications. And with a rainbow of beautiful finish colors and more than 20 gooseneck arm sizes to choose from, the Conoco can be crafted to complement almost any commercial brand. Free shipping and hassle-free returns too!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 1 ¾"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 1 ¾"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 2 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.