Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Conoco Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Combine the strength of commercial grade steel and porcelain enamel and you get an American made gooseneck light that will withstand years of hard use no matter where you live! The Goodrich™ Conoco Porcelain Gooseneck Light will make a handsome addition to garages, workshops, porches, and commercial settings with its wide span of light and three shade sizes to choose from. A rainbow of beautiful finish colors are available for this classic light along with more than 20 gooseneck arm sizes.
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 1 ¾"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 1 ¾"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 2 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.