Cart is empty
Goodrich® Esso Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The big, broad gooseneck lights of the early 20th century were favored in factories, warehouses, and gas stations because of their wide span of downward directed light. Now, you can get all of the classic styling of these warehouse lights in a smaller form. The Goodrich® Esso Porcelain Gooseneck Light, now available in an 8" or 10" size, still delivers a focused span of light with all of the vintage styling you love. This classic barn light can be placed next to your front door, on the back porch, or brought inside and utilized within bathrooms and closets.
Hand spun out of commercial grade steel, this decorative porcelain shade is available in a rainbow of durable porcelain enamel finish colors. Customize with gooseneck arm style, wire cage, cast guard and glass, or a dusk-to-dawn photocell to turn your light on at dusk and off at dawn! Read More>
|08" Shade: W 08" x H 5 ¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 6 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.