Cart is empty
Goodrich® Husky 17" Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Goodrich® Husky looms large in size and style! Borrowing design elements from The Old Dixie, the relatively deep 17" shade stems from a much shorter shade neck than traditional gooseneck lighting. The overall size, large gooseneck arm, combined with the durable porcelain enamel finish combine to make the Goodrich® Husky an ideal outdoor industrial light.
This American made wall light would make a handsome addition to any garage or barn, and, thanks to it glossy, long-lasting finish that will never fade or corrode, is a wise choice for commercial lighting plans too. Free shipping and hassle-free returns! Read More>
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: G19 Gooseneck Arm
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Dia.
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.