Cart is empty
Goodrich® Marathon Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The newest member of the Goodrich® family of gooseneck barn lights is the Marathon! Crafted from commercial grade steel, this American-made light is hand spun then coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass to produce a high-gloss, never-fade finish.
With roots in early 20th century classic barn light styles, the Marathon has been updated wtih a sleek, shallow shade perfect for the garage, front porch, or over the backyard barbeque grill. And thanks to its rugged gooseneck arm and durable porcelain enamel finish, the Marathon is also a great choice for commercial lighting needs. An exterior wall light that will give you a lifetime of service.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.