Cart is empty
Goodrich® Marathon Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The newest member of the Goodrich® family of gooseneck barn lights is the Marathon! Crafted from commercial grade steel, this American made lighting is hand spun then coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass to produce a high-gloss, high-quality finish.
With roots in early 20th century classic barn light styles, the Marathon has been updated with a sleek, shallow shade perfect for the garage, front porch, or over the backyard barbeque grill. And thanks to its rugged gooseneck arm and durable porcelain enamel finish, the Marathon is also a great choice for commercial lighting needs. An exterior wall light that will give you years of service, warehouse lighting creates a rustic unique atmosphere in any space.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.