Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
You can almost smell the salt air wherever you hang this beautiful radial wave gooseneck light! Its shallow, wavy shade is a classic light design from the 1930s when these shades were most often found at roadside gas stations. Offered in three shade sizes, the Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Gooseneck can take on an antique look with a traditional color finish or have a more modern flair with one of our brighter finish colors.
In commercial lighting venues, these shades will draw attention to any storefront or restaurant! American made from quality materials, the glossy finish on this porcelain enamel wall light will never fade or corrode and requires minimal maintenance. Don't miss the coordinating looks of the Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Pendants and Radial Wave Reflector Wall Sconce.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
12" Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain Gooseneck Light, 765-Delphite Blue, G15 Gooseneck Arm in 980-Brushed Aluminum
Click button to post comments.