Cart is empty
Goodrich® Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
You can almost smell the salt air wherever you hang this beautiful radial wave gooseneck light! Its shallow, wavy shade is based on vintage lighting designs from the 1930s, when these shades were most often found at roadside gas stations. Offered in three shade sizes, the Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Gooseneck can take on an antique look with a traditional color finish or have a more modern flair with one of our brighter finish colors.
In commercial lighting venues, these shades will draw attention to any storefront or restaurant! American made from quality materials, the glossy finish on this porcelain enamel wall light requires minimal maintenance. Don't miss the coordinating looks of the Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Pendants and Radial Wave Reflector Wall Sconce.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
14" Shade: W 14" x H 6 ½"
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.